Your requirements and expectations define the quality level we are heading for. Your needs are not limited to Product Quality, but also Service Performance, Environmental Conformity and Risk Management. All of this is included into our Integrated Management System.
We have further committed ourselves to protect our employees and fulfil the Health & Safety Standard OHSAS 18001.
The minimum requirements for all our entities is to fulfil the ISO Standards:
- Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 (at the latest in 2018)
- Environmental Standard ISO 14001:2015 (at the latest in 2018)
- Health & Safety Standard OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001 after publication)
Some of our locations are certified according the Energy Management System ISO 50001 and further certifications like ISO 13485 for medical devices are in progress.
Within the Division Input Systems we also exercise regularly a Risk Assessment according the Principal & Guidance of ISO 31000.
|Production||ISO 9001||ISO 14001||ISO 13485||ISO 50001||ISO TS 16949||ISO 31000||OHSAS 18001||Comment|
|SCHURTER AG||X||X||X||X||SCHURTER AG Luzern|
|SCHURTER AG||X||X||X||X||SCHURTER AG Mendrisio EMC Competence Centre|
|SCHURTER AG||X||X||X||X||X||SCHURTER AG Mendrisio EMS Competence Centre|
|SCHURTER Input Systems AG||X||X|
|SCHURTER spol. s.r.o.||X|
|SCHURTER Electronic Components s.r.l.||X|
|SCHURTER (SK) s.r.o.||X||X|
|SCHURTER Electronics (India) Pvt.Ltd.||X|
|Chi Lick SCHURTER||X||X|
|SCHURTER Electronic Components (SEC)||X|
|Danielson Industrial Graphics, Amersfoort The Netherlands||X|
|SCHURTER Electronics Ltd.||X||X|
Product life cycle management
We as a solution provider follow your requirements. Box built solutions are standard requirements to be served by SCHURTER. Therefore, all necessary services are part of our offer:
– Early involvement grants you a personalised and competent service.
– One Caretaker to take possession of your interest within Schurter.
– You define WHAT, we propose HOW.
– Your ideas are converted into products by the best of our operations.
– Various disciplines are incorporated to one system according to your expectations.
– Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Consignment Stock, Kanban, EDI or other systems are commonly used.
– Serving you until end of life of the product.
We take care of the best support for the growth of your business as a Full Service Provider.
Risk management regarding products
SCHURTER has implemented a Risk Management System (e.g. FMEA) to recognize and evaluate risks and to define necessary actions to avoid risks.
Risk management in general
For a sustainable existence it nowadays is crucial to implement a precise system to monitor and rate the risks to your and our business in advance. Therefore we regularly perform a systematic Risk Assessment based on the Principal & Guidance of ISO 31000.
Our Risk Policy is implemented, reviewed and incorporated in all our business processes. Furthermore a Business Contingency Plan has been worked out and incorporated in our yearly business review.