Advantages of UV curing
The advantage of UV curing within printing- and adhesion processes lie in the speed at which the products can be ready for shipping. In addition to speeding up production, this also can reduce flaws and errors, as the amount of time that dust, flies or any airborne object has to settle upon the object is reduced. This leads decisively to a higher quality of the products.
The other obvious benefit is that manufacturers can devote less space to finishing items, since they don't have to wait for them to dry. This creates an efficiency that runs throughout the entire manufacturing process.
UV curing offers many benefits. Below you’ll find additional information on some of the most significant ones.
- Inks and adhesives with highly improved physical properties.
- faster production rate and therefore higher capacity
- Enhanced yield and reduced scrap
- hugely reduced set-up/clean-up labour costs
- reduction of Work-in-process
- Environmentally friendly – energy savings, no emissions controls
- Less floor space needed
SCHURTER applies the UV curing technology for reliable printing processes as well as for different adhesive- and bonding- processes which offer a fast and high quality production cycle.