Compact high performance fuse now with VAC and VDC ratings
The SHT 6.3x32 is available as a standard fuse link in 16 rated currents from 1 to 32 A. Versions up to 10 A are offered with pigtail leads for direct mounting on printed circuit boards. The standard fuse links can be used in a variety of panel or board mount fuse holders or clips for easy fuse replacement. SCHURTER also offers a full range of high current fuse holders and clips, compatible with the SHT, as well as its fast-acting counterpart series SHF.
Direct compatibility with the most important competitive products, together with exceeding performance, makes the SHT 6.3x32 a form, fit, and function substitute product, as well as a fuse that fulfills newly defined application requirements, particularly those applications found in the area of DC power. The SHT 6.3x32 fuse is cURus approved and conforms to RoHS.
- Certification according to UL 248-14, CSA C22.2 no. 248.14
- High breaking capacity (H) up to 1500 A at rated voltage
- High rated voltages up to 500 VAC / 400 VDC
- 16 rated currents from 1 A to 32 A
- Time-lag (T) characteristics
- High-power 3-phase systems
- Building automation: heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Photovoltaic: protection between inverter and grid
- Frequency converters and ballasts
- Power distribution for servers in datacenters
- High-voltage DC telecom and intelligent commercial building applications