TA35 Circuit Breaker with Rotary Knob Actuation
The new TA35 rotary switch offers IP 40 protection and fits panel thicknesses ranging from 2 to 3 mm. Terminals are for 6.3 x 0.8 mm connections. Switch and thermal overload protection current ratings range from 0.05 A to 20 A for 1- and 2- pole types, and 0.05 A to 12 A for the 3-pole version. Typcial applications are power tool machines, high pressure cleaners, power generators and compressors. The CBE is approved according to IEC 60934, UL 1077, CSA C22.2 235 and GB 17701 and is RoHS compliant.
- Thermal Circuit Breaker 1-, 2- or 3-Pole
- Full VDE, cURus and CCC approvals
- Rotary Knob Actuator with custom options
- Ambient Temperature: -30 °C bis +60 °C
- Positively Trip-free release
Should you have any further questions regarding these or other SCHURTER products, please feel free to contact us at the address below.