The new and inexpensive 2.5 A appliance inlet of the type 2570 in various versions
The appliance connector for snap-in mounting is available with solder-, quick connect- or PCB-terminals. The PCB-terminals in combination with the sandwich mount are specially for the application on printed circuit boards. This way the board can be fully equipped and tested before being mounted. The mounting is done by introducing the connector into the back wall, and placing the appliance housing into the groove on the inlet.
Thanks to the use of rolled contact pins, the variants with solder or PCB terminals are very inexpensive and therefore suitable for consumer goods. Nevertheless they comply with all the security requirements and are approved by all the relevant international standards.
- Ratings IEC/CCC: 2.5 A / 250 VAC; 50 Hz
- Ratings UL/CSA: 2.5 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- Operating temperature from -25 °C to 70 °C
- Variants for sandwich- or snap-in mounting
- Solder-, quick connect- or PCB-terminals