Picture(s) Selection of product pictures to display a specific variant of the type
Description PSE EX 22
- Piezo switch certified according to ATEX and IECEx
- Assembly by mounting with nut
- Pins, Crimp Terminal male, AMP
- EMC: EMC directive 2004/108/EWG
- ATEX Approval Test Report: SEV 13 ATEX 0170 IECEx SEV 13.0011
- ATEX Approval Marking: Ex II 2 GD Ex ib IIC T6...T5 Gb Ex ib IIIC T85°C...T100°C Db
- MIL-STD Certificate Number: 202F Method 107G, 202F Method 204D, 202F Method 213B, 416D Method RS103, 810E Method 501.3, 810E Method 502.3, 810E Method 507.3
- VDE Certificate Number: DIN EN 61000-4-2, DIN EN 61000-4-4
- Housing material types: aluminum, brass chrome-plated or stainless steel
- High reliability, long lifetime with more than 20 mill. actuations
Easy to clean due to a tightly closed surface (IP 69K)
- for use in harsh environments, in potentially explosive applications and environments where volatile fumes, gases and dust are present
Ui max. 24 / 24 VAC/DC
Ii max. 40 mA
Rated Breaking Capacity (Temperature Class T5/T100°C)
Pi max. 0.96 W
Rated Breaking Capacity (Temperature Class T6/T85°C)
Pi max. 0.7 W
20 million at Rated Switching Capacity
Switch Resistance OFF
> 10 kΩ
Switch Resistance ON
< 20 mΩ
N.O. Closing Impulse Duration
20- 1000 ms
≤ 3 N at ambient temperature
-20 to +60 °C
-20 to +60 °C
IP 67 acc. to IEC 60529, IP 69K acc. to DIN 40050-9
55°C / 93% r.h. acc. to DIN EN 60068-2-30
Salt Spray Test (acc. to DIN 50021-SS)
24 h / 48 h / 96 h Residence Time
Housing (depending on type)
Stainless Steel, Aluminium anodized, Polyamide, Chromed Brass
Detailed information on product approvals, code requirements, usage instructions and detailed test conditions can be looked up in
General Product Information
|The last three digits in the order number define the lettering:|
|Lettering - Aluminium / Plastic Material|
|Lettering - Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel||black||Filled letters|
|Aluminum natural anodized||light grey||Filled letters||(only after customer approval)|
|Aluminum coloured anodized||light grey||Filled letters|
|001 = A||021 = U||041 = ÷||061 = EIN|
|002 = B||022 = V||042 = ✳||062 = AUS|
|003 = C||023 = W||043 = =||063 = AUF|
|004 = D||024 = X||044 = #||064 = AB|
|005 = E||025 = Y||045 = ↔||065 = ON|
|006 = F||026 = Z||046 = ↕||066 = OFF|
|007 = G||027 = 0||047 = →||067 = UP|
|008 = H||028 = 1||048 = ←||068 = DOWN|
|009 = I||029 = 2||049 = ↓||069 = HIGH|
|010 = J||030 = 3||050 = ↑||070 = LOW|
|011 = K||031 = 4||051 = %||071 = ON/OFF|
|012 = L||032 = 5||052 = √||072 = START|
|013 = M||033 = 6||053 = CTRL||073 = RESET|
|014 = N||034 = 7||054 = RETURN||074 =|
|015 = O||035 = 8||055 = SHIFT||075 =|
|016 = P||036 = 9||056 = LOCK||076 =|
|017 = Q||037 = +||057 = STOP||077 =|
|018 = R||038 = -||058 = ENTER|
|019 = S||039 = .||059 = BACK|
|020 = T||040 = x||060 = LINE|
- Actuating elements in ESD safe packaging
- Screw nuts and sealing rings in a bag (enclosd in the box)
Short Table of Variants PSE EX 22
|Mounting Diameter [mm]||Terminal||Housing Material|| Order Number |
The link on the respective order number refers to a separat tab with specific detailed information .
|A=Most Popular |
Most popular products have the following customer benefits:
|Free Sample |
Please ask for free sample in order to check if the products meets your requirement for your application. Send your delivery adress and your specific requirements.
|Distributor Stock Check |
The following links reffers to the inquiry form for distributors stock information of the selected products. It allows checking for the available amount and optionally to place an order at your selected partner.
|Annotation to the protection type: |
- The explosion protected piezo switch element (PSE EX) has the function of a NO (normally open) switch.
- Permissible voltage and current of the PSE EX are limited, so that the PSE EX is intrinsically safe in accordance with EN60079-11 (see Technical Data).
- The use of the PSE EX is permitted in areas where the formation of explosive athmospheres caused by gases, fumes, mist or dust mixing with air occurs occasionally. The explosion protected PSE is classified according to EN 600079-0 in the device group II, category 2.
- The permissible operating temperature is - 20°C to 60°C.
- The approval will cease when the type label is removed.
- The switch has to be installed and used according to IEC/EN 60079-14 and IEC/EN 60079-25.
|The listed item numbers represent a selection of the range of piezo switches. |
Other mounting diameters, materials, colors, connections and symbols are available on request.
Special materials for use in salt and chlorinated environment on request.